Saturday, May 29, 2010

DISHES

What is your dishwasher style? Do you believe in loading the dirty, food smeared dishes right from the dinner table into the dishwasher? Or are you a believer in heavy rinsing prior to loading any dish? Do you have strict rules regarding the loading procedure? Are you the type that will remove dishes that have not been properly rinsed or placed in the proper spot? Or are you the type that loads everything, everything in the dishwasher, rolling pins, pots, pans, big knives? Do you put your cutlery in the rack fork tines up or down? Do you even have a dishwasher?
We have a dishwasher and I am a rinser, not a heavy rinser, but a rinser. I like to load as much as possible into my dishwasher, but I do wash pots and pans in the sink. I don't stick to a strategic loading plan and I like my fork tines and knife blades pointed down.

I guess today, I just felt like giving a shout out to one of my favorite appliances! Cheers!

No comments: