Sunday, February 15, 2009

WHAT???????

I can't believe it!  Judging from both the published and confidential comments regarding my last post, it turns out I am the weird one!!!  This comes as news to me!!  Here, I always thought it was normal to pull my pants all the way down to my ankles in the bathroom.  I hate having them around my knees, makes me feel closterphobic.  Suddenly though, I am feeling a little self-conscious!  Someone pointed out that by pulling my pants down that low, people in the joining stalls can see my undies, or lack there of, and that my pant legs touch the floor, the same floor where more than one person may have "dripped"while prematurely standing up!!! Ewww!  But, there are no rules, at least none that I know of.  I will continue to pull my pants down to the ground when I pee and I will embrace it as one of the perks of living in a "free country!!!"
:)

No comments: