Friday, August 20, 2010

VACUME

It grosses me out how much dog hair clogged the filter of my vacume today after vacuuming the tiny amount of carpet we have. Had I not vacuumed, I'd still be living in the peaceful ignorance of wondering if I really needed to vacuume, afterall it looked like there was nothing to suck up! Ha! Sick! How can there be so much hair that I can't even see????
Worse was the slate floor in the kitchen and living room. Seriously, if you were to glance around, or even walk on the floor, you would have no idea that is was covered in a layer of fine, fine dog hairs. I had not idea, until I swept it up into a pile. The exercise starts with me sweeping randomly, looking for some big crumb to start my pile, then without even knowing it, I have a pile, a big pile of dog hair!!! Ewwwwwwwww!!!!

Anyway, the floors are hair free....at least until I let Scout back in the house, better come over quick!!! :)

1 comment:

Country Girl said...

ahahahahaha!!!!

Is vacuum spelt right?? Snicker.. just say it...