Monday, October 12, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
I am thankful, ofcorse I am
for so much more than the Thanksgiving ham.
I'm really thankful that I don't need to put into rhyme
how greatful I am all of the time.
All I'm gonna do is post a photo or two,
of the things that top my list.
People and things not pictured, were not missed
I thought of them all but I cant figure out how to post
photos of all of the things I love the most
seems blogger and I can't see eye to eye
on picturing posting, no matter how I try.
So I will end by saying I am truly thankful for so much as you can tell
but this old computer and blogger, can go to hell!!!!














































































































































































1 comment:

Seeker said...

Love the pics. AND all the ones you didn't post. ;-)