Sunday, June 7, 2009

PARKING LOTS

I hate parking lots! I hate all the people texting while they walk through the parking lots. I hate all the people who aren't texting, but are walking in slow motion down the middle of the alleys of the parking lots. I hate the people pushing carts, dragging kids and holding hands through the parking lots. I hate the cars that back up and pull forward three or four times before leaving their parking stalls in the parking lot and I hate the cars that sit in the middle of the road waiting for passengers to load or unload right in the middle of the parking lot. I hate the "cart corrals" that fill the best stalls of the parking lots and I hate the random, rogue carts that are abandoned in the second best stalls of the parking lots. But most of all, I hate leaving parking lots. I hate that the other people leaving the parking lots can't seem to figure out that we should all take turns, letting one car file into line at a time from each direction. I hate raging behind the wheel of my car, that is sitting in park, counting as one line of cars goes by, heading, without making eye contact to the ONE exit of the lot! I hate knowing that if I was in that line of cars, the moving line that is, I would let a car from another line, go in front of me. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!

Just had to vent a little today! :)

No comments: