Thursday, July 21, 2011

SO MUCH LOVE

I just put Ryder down to bed in his crib after staring at him in my arms for the last hour. Sometimes my heart just swells with so much love that I think it is going to burst! Sometimes I am so happy I wanna cry!! It is amazing how someone so small, can captivate us the way he can. Marty and I spent a long time this evening laying on our bed with Ryder between us just watching him. We were entertained forever admiring him as he grabbed the soother from Marty and attempted to put it in his own mouth. He was sometimes slow and methodical, staring at the right end of it before bringing it carefully down to his mouth, only to end up with the wrong part of it between his lips, leaving the "sucking" end to poke him in the nose. Other times he'd grab the soother from Marty and try the fast and furious approach, shoving it towards his face. Once in a while he'd actually achieve success resulting in cheers from both Marty and I. Just watching him think and figure things out is sooo cool.

1 comment:

Country Girl said...

Treasure it! You deserve it and you're an amazing mom! Ryder is a lucky little boy...