Monday, August 31, 2009

PHOTOCOPIER RAGE

You know you've been on summer holidays too long when you forget to have the photocopier staple and HOLE PUNCH the hundreds of copies you asked it to make! I slammed the hole punch down on the maximum amount of paper it would punch without tearing the pages, SLAM!  How could I miss such a simple step. SLAM! For the millionth time I cussed myself for forgetting to hit the "hole punch" button on the copier! SLAM! Damn it!!!  This machine is supposed to make life easier, but when the operator, me, forgets things like HOLE PUNCH, all it does is become a "job creator!" I guess forgetting the holes isn't as bad as forgetting to ask it to "sort" the papers when I am trying to make a booklet. Nothing worse than having it group all the same pages together and then fasten them as tight as possible with a neat little staple in the upper right hand corner.  Do you know how much fun it is to pry those staples out, sort the papers, and then restaple each booklet?????  If you know what I am talking about, then you too are staying up too late, getting up too early and trying to do too much before the first day of school!  Save yourself valuable prep time, GO TO BED!!!!! That's where I am heading right now! Goodnight!!!

2 comments:

Seeker said...

I wonder how you would have liked the "good old days" of typewriters and mimeograph machines....

The Wright Mommy said...

Now days, it's hard to imagine teaching without a computer and printer!!!!