Sunday, December 9, 2012

WHEELS ON THE BUS

I am in "Wheels on the Bus Hell." Seriously, do you know how many versions there are of that song on Youtube?? There are hundreds of them and I have seen them all....in a row!!!!!! It is -27 degrees here...COLD! So I figured it would be ok for Ryder to watch a little Wheels on theBus on Youtube, little did I know that's all he'd want to watch....only that song,over and over. To save my own sanity, I find a new version everytime, but still...even Scout has started singing along!!!!! Come on Sunshine! Where are you!??????????????

1 comment:

saramsay said...

I have been in this "Hell" more than once... the good news is one day he will find another song, the bad news is, he will play that one over and over and over and over and over and over.....