Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I HAVE TIME

It's Wednesday. I've made it through "hump day!"
I still havn't cleaned a thing in my house, and 10pm, my target bed time is rapidly approaching, however, I am taking the time to post some random pics because posting pics is way more fun than cleaning and sleeping!!

 Spagetti Dinner...still messy!

 He does this to himself. LOL

 Everytime I turn around, Ryder is snuggled up to Scout!


 Nearly naked finger painting! 

Ryder loves "horsey" magazines and his Auntie!
 
 Yep, it's messier and it takes longer and sometimes I get distracted and screw it up, but baking with Ryder is an experience guaranteed to provide a few laughs!


Ryder's favorite toy is a bus, my Oncle Terry gave him for Christmas.  Seriously, he is obsessed with the bus!!

 Mom took Nic and I to Cavallia. Incredible show!! Thank you, Mom!! (yep, Nic, I cut you out of this pic, believe me, you would have wanted to be... :)  )

Sharing the magic of horses with Mom and Nic!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hope you are finding your balance. Even when you don't try, I'm pretty sure Ryder thinks you are superwoman! Take care of yourself and my adorable nephew :) (He is even cuter now that he can say Auntie!)

saramsay said...

Cute!! I love how much hair he is getting and all the messy fun!