Tuesday, July 6, 2010

NICE BEIN' A MAN EH??

So, we leave for our 2 week vacation in 12 hours. It is 11pm and I am just about ready for bed. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off preparing to leave tomorrow. I have made arrangements for my dog and horse to be looked after. I have borrowed, used and returned a lawn mower. I have packed, unpacked and repacked a backpack, making sure it is a weight my recovering broken collar bone can handle. I have loaded my ipod with hours worth of music. I have done load after load of laundry and I have so far, tossed Marty, 3 beers. That's right, I have tossed my relaxing husband, who is currently lounging downstairs, taking in a movie on his new 50inch TV, three beers! Now, I am not saying he has not pulled his weight in the trip preparation realm, because he definately has! What amazes me, is that, 12 hours before we leave, he has laundry in the dryer, nothing in a suitcase, a looming early morning and he is relaxed as can be in his new "man cave!" Must be nice to be a man!!!! Wish I could relax like that!

No comments: