Sunday, April 26, 2009

BUSINESS!



You can usually tell when someone is going to be in the bathroom for a long time when you see them head towards the "can" with some kind of reading material in their hands. Most of us have taken the newspaper, a magazine or even the mail to the read on the "throne." Marty said it helps people relax, a state of mind required for perfect "elimination." Today, when the urge hit, I took my laptop with me. I sat there relaxing. I googled, I typed an assingment for my grade 6's and I emailed! It wasn't until I had to move the machine from my lap, to the sink so I could "finish things up," that I realized, I had actually brought my laptop into the bathroom with me, ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Don't worry, I didn't write this blog while I was in there, but did I send you an email???? Hee hee!

Oh, on an unrelated note, it snowed like crazy today, April 26th!! I posted pics of the snow and Scout because pics of me on the pot with my laptop is not something anyone wants to see!!!!!

No comments: