Friday, September 30, 2011

A BOY AND HIS DOG

There is nothing sweeter in my mind than a boy and his dog. Scout and Ryder have quite a bond and I love to watch them together. Ryder is beginning to interact with Scout and it is adorable. The other day, he was concentrating soo hard, trying to grab her tongue as she stood beside him panting. I laughed and laughed as he made an honest effort to grab it, but tongues are too quick for little boys still trying to figure out their limbs. Today, I wanted to snap a pic of the little cuties with their bare butts and Ryder just reached out to put his arm on Scout and she looked down at him, like she was saying, "gosh, thanks,Ryder for loving me." Adorable!!!!!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free collage

No comments: